Saturday, September 16, 2006
Wreck-etchings on testpressings...

Well guys, here's the new post. Sorry for the delay, but i had sum stressfull weeks.
Today we have two dope Testpressings by Wreck-Records.
First one is that Black Moon "I Got Cha Opin Remix" TP, which also contains a previously unreleased Track called "Killin' Every Nigga". A dope 12" - and also the first 12" which label made me laughing....check the picture....
A1 Black Moon "I Got Cha Opin" Remix
A2 Black Moon "I Got Cha Opin" Remix Instrumental
A3 Black Moon "I Got Cha Opin"
B1 Black Moon "Killin' Every Nigga"
B2 Black Moon "Killin' Every Nigga" Instrumental

Then we have this "Reck Shit Rebulz - Phat Azz Beatz" 12"...A Testpress with sum dope Instrumental Jointz. Download it, invite your homies, turn on the mic and have sum fun...
A1 Make Ya Feel Better
A2 Bounce
A3 Start Some Sh!t
B1 Full Moon Drama
B2 Pull Up Ya Hanz
B3 Eaze Up
B4 U Wanna Flex

Then there is sumthing personal: I can see that nearly 300 people visit this blog everyday. Now i wanna tell you - leave comments, use them to discuss, to drop request or even better just 2 show some love, i don't wanna do this shit fo' nuthing. U wouldnt visit it if you dont think this blog was dope, so say that. I'm showing you sum love with all that dope shit - so let me receive sum props from ya headz. peace - maze.

Labels:

 
posted by Maze@DiggersSpot at 12:50 PM
17 Comments:


At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

yea i feel u on the comments, i be wanna leave comments but i don't have my own blog so since u put up the different identities its easier for everyone to leave comments, duck down records to me is one of the illest record labels out, they stay on their grind,they don't change for anybody unlike rappers today, they keep it ny unlike other ny rappers that try dick ride the south cats, keep up the good hard work ill be dropping comments for now on, peace, one love.

 

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Dope blog! Thanks for the rare gems!

 

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

much thanks for this and past updates... i might not comment every time but I'm always thankful to hear the new music, and I remember where I got it from. Also, thanks for hosting it on ftp so I can stream it before downloading, hate the wait to hear new music

 

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

ah shit just noticed 'Bounce' has that sample that was used in Realms Of Junior M.A.F.I.A. and Memph Bleeks' 1, 2 Y'all

 

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Maze@DiggersSpot

yea i think duckdown or wreck in the past released dope stuff - and they're still doin - but it's said to realize that even they are loosing their ruffnezz with every release...
they still got their underground-style, but like i said b4 i'm missing sum of their ruffnezz, that dirty flavour...

 

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Maze@DiggersSpot

by the way; qnzgrimiest is the dopest...just saw that he dropped a comment nearly on every post....yeah......but feel free only to post comments on records you like - or just to give props in recent updates ;-)thx for the support!

 

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Yeah, dope record.
Can't stop asking myself where you got there tight records from!!

 

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Thanks for these gems.. And thanks for every radio edit you upload. I do 4 hours of FM radio every Friday night so radio edits are gold for me.. Check out my site and download a podcast

www.savehiphop.org

 

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Big Paul Castellano

The instrumental LP is dope !
Thanks.
Check my blog.

 

At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I like this BLOG! everything that u bring to us is GOLDEN!
tHANKs
Props!

 

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

mad love for these rare joints
you drop shit that nobody has
peace
frank boogie

 

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Thank you. Lovin' the blog. Any chance of a Finsta Bundy post? I'll be checking back daily.

 

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Don Manolo pinchadiscos

Thanks for sharing all this rare gems!!!
Greetings from Mallorca,Spain!!

 

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Thanx a lot, gonna kick this fuccin' instrumental and turn it in my neighborhood!!
THXX

 

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Number 1 blog on the net, no question.
The effort is appreciated man.

 

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ur the king under the 12inch rare big ur self up

 

At 12:05 PM, Blogger sock dog

any chance of a re up??