Saturday, October 14, 2006
Yeah, I'm still here...
But damn guys, I had sum stress the past weeks. First all i wanna thank ya guys for the support, those props on the comments make me keep doin' this ish. And because we hitted the 5,000 mark last month I dug out something special for you - It's the CD, but wait - before you leave - It's a special one....Those who know this blog a bit longer will remember the post with those 3 D.I.T.C. Japan only 12"es...Here you have the CD/Japan Only D.I.T.C. Album "All Love".
Then we have this 12" called "All About Wars" by F.A.T.A.L. Fountain....Both tracks, "All About Wars" on the A-Side, and "Heavyweights" on the flipside are solid...By the way, "All About Wars" is produced by Buckwild....so enjoy that ish...
A1 All About Wars Dirty
A2 All About Wars Clean
A3 All About Wars Instrumental
B1 Heavyweights Dirty
B2 Heavyweights Clean
B3 Heavyweights Instrumental
God save the whitelabels.....Another (as far as I know) previously unreleased Cappadonna Joint.
On the B-Side you got "Another Riddle" - which sum of you might know. A nice gem.....
A1 Spy
B1 Another Riddle

The last entry for today is the limited "Top Dollar" 12" by Raiderman. Two solid Tracks with a whole bunch of nice features - what else should we want?
A1 Top Dollar
A2 Top Dollar Instrumental
B1 Strategy

Like I said at the beginning I'm very sorry for the delay. But there's a basic priciple for me doing this blog: quality, not quantity. I'm not that kinda blogger who receives Promo-Press CD's, or who download unreleased LP's from the net and then post 10 posts a week with LP-Covers from amazon.com. I always try to get sumthing special for you guys, I rip those tracks, take scans of the labels and write this shit - so please be patient with delays - cause I can't have enough sparetime for doin' this ish every week, ya know. There are sum really nice gems on their way to my crip, so the next post should have the typically DiggersSpot standart. Keep on diggin' - and support this ish;-) One love.

Labels:

 
posted by Maze@DiggersSpot at 4:09 PM
12 Comments:


At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

i feel you, keep that good shit comin. Any chance you have Tony Bones & Mr. Live Hunger Strike?

 

At 5:09 AM, Blogger BMack1

Playboy...do that ish when you can do that ish....you bring the quality joint that I doubt many of us would otherwise have access to anyway....keep that ish up!!! You tight wit it....how often do we get to even "buy" a quality hip hop lp?????

 

At 2:54 PM, Blogger RuggigHund

Oh man! I'm really feelin this blog, already found a lot of stuff that I missed out on earlier. Keep up the good work!

 

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

props for putting the blog up, maze. i downloaded some hot tracks off here. keep up the good shit going.

peace!

- kha

 

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

props on your blog.thanks especially for that fatal fountain ish. keep 'em comin'

 

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

You're very respectable, i appreciate the drop for real, good good blog!
THANX A LOT

 

At 2:44 PM, Blogger b2v

nice one ! very good selection ! My mates and I enjoy it a lot ! keep up the bouncy vibes alive !
big up !

 

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Don Manolo pinchadiscos

Great selection!!
Thanks for sharing !!!

 

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Yo, I love this blog...please don't apologize for anything! We all appreciate the effort that goes into it...and we all appreciate the quality tracks you are sharing/introducing/reintroducing to the world. Mad props and keep up the good work...whenever you can!

 

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Once again BIG props on this 12

 

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Time for some "Instrumental Special" comin' up, dawg.

Yes yes, daddy don't like no blabla on his bambam.

Feelin' you.

 

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Yo, I'm new ... and already addicted !!

props on a seriously ill blog

peace, from iceland

Thor "Blaze" Takthaus