Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Today I'm back with a audio-post for you guys: The Professionals' "Sit Back Relax" 12". This joint was released in '97 on Lennox Hill Records and offers two really calm but dope tracks.
I don't have much info on that one - all I know is that these dudes came from NYC...
It shouldn't be a problem for you to hunt this one down as I've seen it on the bay a few times.
Enjoy that one and let me know what you think about it.

At this point I wanna thank the 3,500 visitors of this month. It's nice to see that you guys still check this site after it was down for a long time - I just hope you'll manage to leave more comments as you used to when shit was running well haha.

Labels:

 
posted by Maze@DiggersSpot at 11:38 PM
4 Comments:


At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Yooo Maze ;)
Ziemlich entspannte Tracks!
Genau das richtige nach der Loveparade!
Peace Ole

 

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Props mayne,
keep it up.

 

At 12:52 AM, Blogger 9thGate

Thanks for the joints. Big Up Maze

 

At 12:52 AM, Blogger 9thGate

Thanks for the joints. Big Up Maze